Grace completed her undergrad degree in Exercise and Health Physiology with Honours in 2013 at the University of Calgary. She completed her Master’s of Physical Therapy degree at the University of Western Ontario. She has completed courses in lower extremity Mulligan techniques and has started working towards her diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy. Grace competed as a varsity cross country and track athlete and represented Canada in 2014 at the World University Cross Country Championships in Uganda.
Grace combines her passion for sport and the human body’s potential to heal itself to empower her patients. Grace understands firsthand how devastating injuries can be, both physically and mentally, and uses her experiences to help motivate clients throughout their recovery. Grace is a strong believer in maintaining a well-balanced lifestyle, which is reflected in her interests of running, hiking and travelling. She has started to pursue her certification in Acupuncture, IMS Dry Needling and the more advanced Manual Therapy courses.
● Chronic pain
● Overuse injuries
● Running, swimming and cycling injuries
- I received treatment from Grace Kary in 2015 and 2016 (7 sessions).I found Grace to be very professional and personable. Her one-on-one with me on every visit was appreciated. I particularly found the manual therapy time she spent with me the most helpful. In each session she used her knowledge and skills to check on my problem areas. She gave me advice, encouragement and diagrams of exercises to help me with body strengthening tips. Over the past 20+ years I have experienced a multitude of problems with my health and seen numerous therapists. I found the sessions with Grace very beneficial and I now have a new "tool box" to help me. I looked forward to my weekly Physiotherapy sessions at Nose Creek Sport Physiotherapy.I highly recommend Grace and wish her every success in her profession.The front staff are exceptionally personable and call their patients by their names!Samina Samji
- Nose Creek Physiotherapy is one of the best physiotherapy clinics I have ever been too. Grace is an amazing therapist and will always go the extra mile to ensure that your issue is resolved or livable. I have rheumatoid arthritis, have had elbow surgery and hurt my back this year and she has helped me every step of the way. The office staff is very friendly and helpful and will always smile and greet you by name. Cant recommend this place enough!Stephanie Boisvert
- I came to NC PT because my lower back was so sore. I was reluctant to do anything! The pain was constant but twinges more when I tried to bend, turn or walk, and rolling over in bed was agony.After being evaluated by Grace Kary and student, Christine, I was treated for 4 weeks and given exercises. The exercises graduated each visit, but were always within my capabilities. Now, after 4 weeks of PT, my back feels GREAT! The pain has gone and my core muscles are so much stronger. My back feels stable and protected. Every employee I met at Nose Creek PT treated me with caring professionalism.I had previously been a patient at NC following shoulder surgery, and my excellent treatment then brought me back!Glenda McPherson
- I had terrible leg pains that started during the night a few months ago and was at the point where I couldn't sleep properly. The front desk staff were so helpful at Nose Creek Sport Physical Therapy and they made everything so easy for me. Grace was extremely knowledgeable and kind. She helped me treat my symptoms and strengthen my core as well as help to increase my range of flexibility. Thank you to Grace and the staff! I would recommend Nose Creek Sport Physical Therapy.Barbara van der Maaten
- I am extremely satisfied with Nose Creek Physio! Front staff are very friendly and Grace, who was my Physiotherapist, was extremely professional, competent and knowledgeable. She genuinely cares about your health and healing, she is very thorough and always explains what is happening, the procedure and the reason behind it. After the initial assessment (which was completely accurate!), Grace suggested a treatment plan and provided me with lots of handouts and exercises that I could do at home or in the gym. She always took the time to ask questions and listen to my comments and feedback. When something goes wrong, I pick up the phone and book an appointment because I know Grace can work on the issue and make it better!Pouria S.
- The staff is super friendly and professional. I loved Theresa. She always greeted me with my name and a smile. She is an amazing front desk staff. Grace, my therapist, was amazing too. She always took the time to listen to my concerns and worked with my issue areas. It is a small clinic but worth going to.Saher Kahn
- I came to Nose Creek Physio May 2017 after surgery to correct an extreme bunion on my right foot. Grace Kary directed me through a very successful recovery with patience and understanding – I also have arthritic knees but she was able to ensure I was able to perform the required exercises and therapy with ease. I returned to NCSPT and Grace for therapy after bunionectomy on my left foot in December of 2017. Grace was a joy to work with again on another successful recovery. Unfortunately the surgery on the left foot was not successful, so I will be having another extensive operation next week. I look forward to returning post-surgery again to Grace at NCSPT, as I know I will be treated well and can feel confident expecting a full recovery. I would recommend NCSPT to anyone. Thanks Grace. See you soon!Sue Giddings
- I scheduled an appointment with Nose Creek in early August 2016 and didn't know who I was going to get, because the girl I used to go to had moved and was no longer working there. I was very skeptical, as we all have doubts about "new" folks. I lucked out and got Grace. Mind you, I did test her a bit when I first met her, and she passed with flying colors. I had issues with my shoulders in the past, and it was acting out again which was why I went in for an appointment in the first place. She diagnosed my issue on the first visit and started my treatment right away. To be honest, I thought the treatment wasn't working because I actually started feeling more discomfort after the first visit. But, after the 2nd and 3rd visit, I felt my shoulder getting stronger and stronger, and the discomfort lessening. Couldn't be happier with sticking it out with Grace.Rene Abdon