Loring completed her Master’s of Science in Physical Therapy at the University of Alberta in 2014, following her BA (Honours) at the University of Victoria in 2010. Loring has completed courses in the treatment and prevention of running injuries, and is also a certified Sports First Responder. She looks forward to becoming certified in Acupuncture and Dry Needling.
Loring is a former National level rhythmic gymnast and is proud to have competed at the Canada Games and at events in Bulgaria and the USA. Loring currently is an avid hiker, runner and cross country skier. She believes in an active approach to rehabilitation where exercise and hard work are the foundation of a successful program.
• Foot and ankle
• Performing arts rehabilitation
• Running injury prevention and treatment
- Thank you Loring for your amazing treatment of our various aches and pains. Jordan, my 11 yr old, had been suffering from an misdiagnosed sprained back for almost a year and you were able to not only create a treatment plan; but get her to buy into doing the exercises she needed to do to strengthen her back and handle a very strenuous volleyball season.As for me, you know I've been living with back and knee pain for almost a decade because I didn't know how much a good Physiotherapist could help to eliminate some of this pain. Your diagnosis and treatment plan were exactly what I needed to allow me to continue to play sports without aching for days afterwards.Not only was your treatment ideal, your "bedside" manner was very professional yet friendly that we felt like you were just a well informed friend helping us out. My daughter adores you and as a result of your treatment, has decided that she wants to follow in your footsteps and become a Physiotherapist.Thanks again Loring!Marc and Jordan Brown
- I consider myself a seasoned runner and avid ultra-marathoner. This year something was different. I experienced nagging injuries and prolonged pain I was not accustomed to. I went to Nose Creek Physiotherapy and met Loring. She immediately diagnosed my injuries and their root cause. She was very professional and instructional in her approach and boy did I receive a wakeup call on my training. She laid out a regimen of tough rehab exercises and taught me the importance of stretching and strengthening muscle groups I had sorely neglected.I am now less than a week removed from running my second 100-mile race of the year and cannot wait to start another! With Loring’s help I was even able to achieve my goal of finishing in under 24hrs, something unthinkable with the pain I had previously been experiencing.I highly recommend Nose Creek Physiotherapy to everyone.Jonathon Vida
- I recommend this place! I had a motor vehicle accident in which I got my lower back injured. The Physiotherapist Loring helped me a lot to heal and manage my back pain. She also cared about the activities I was doing in my free time so as to help me to reintroduce them in my everyday life. Loring is professional, knowledgeable, patient and sweet! Working with her these last five months has been a pleasure. We worked on my muscles and posture, and this helped me also to manage my pain at work. Today I am able to walk normally, even run, and still travel around Canada thanks to my Physiotherapist and her precious suggestions! The personnel at the front desk is good as well. They are friendly and very kind! I suggest this place also because it is quite easy to reach by bus.Anna Valdemarca
- At the age of 66 in September 2016, I had my first of two planned total knee replacements (TKR) at the South Campus Calgary hospital. I had no idea what to expect in my rehabilitation period, even though I was given much reading material and spent a lot of time researching online. It was a lot harder than I had anticipated. Nose Creek Physiotherapy was recommended to me, but was not the clinic that I had used for some years to assist me with my osteoarthritic knees. I was given Loring as my Therapist and we began a tough rehab period. For some reason, even though I faithfully did my home exercise, I was not progressing nearly good enough at each session, with my flexibility being limited. Loring picked up immediately that my biggest problem was tight muscles in my leg. With Loring’s knowledge and use of Active Release Therapy, she then treated the problem and started me on my way to a more efficient recovery/rehab. Boredom is one area of recovery that can be a problem for the client. Loring kept my spirits up with new exercises to keep monotony away. She also thoughtfully wrote a letter to my surgeon to express her concerns on my lack of progression early on to ensure he was aware. After 9 visits I was on my own, and with Loring’s persistence and encouragement on my mind I finally did reach my rehab goals.I February 2017 I had my second TKR surgery. When it came time to start rehab I called Nose Creek and specifically asked for Loring. It certainly helped make this second rehab much easier as Loring knew my history and we started right away on this one as a close knit team, which should be the ultimate goal in any rehab.Loring is a very reassuring, truthful and determined professional and is one of the many excellent Therapists at Nose Creek, but is the one I would recommend to anyone based on the full experience of my rehabilitation sessions with her.Jim Berridge
- I have had chronic flat feet my entire life, and lower back problems for the last 2 to 3 years, during this time I have seen 2 Chiropractors and many Massage Therapists and it hasn't improved my condition. However; since seeing Loring for Physiotherapy,I have no more lower back issues and am seeing progress in my ankle rehab. I'm very happy with Loring's work and professional knowledge.Terral Davis
- Thanking you Loring for your care and attention regarding the treatment of my ankle injury. It was truly a pleasure meeting and working with you over the past 2+ months. As I feel 95% "recovered," kudos to you for a 100% customer/client/patient satisfaction rating.Jim Tiessen
- Nose Creek Physiotherapy has been my sanctuary for the past two months, a place where I can have a good laugh and relax and melt away the stress of the day. I injured my back at work as a housekeeper, where you’re taught that pain, stiffness and discomfort is a way of your life now. But the day I met Loring Rochacewich she really changed my life, she taught me that pain and stiffness didn't have to part of my life any more. With exercise and time, I was told my body would be whole again. I’ve noticed such a big improvement, I can move so easily, I have so much more energy and my mind is a lot more clear now and I’m excited for the future. So my advice to you is to consider Nose Creek Physiotherapy and ask for Loring, she is my saviour, my hero and she has impressed me from day one. She has made exercising fun again, and has helped me find motivation. She is very passionate and focused on your wellbeing and health and she will make you whole again.Tammy Strimbold
- I am very satisfied with my physio and with the treatment I have received. Loring is very approachable. I have a vast improvement in the movement of my neck due to treatment, very happy. Thanks for helping me.Abdi Abdirihim