Carlee is a Physiotherapist who practices at the Thorncliffe location of Nose Creek Sport Physiotherapy. She is a recent graduate with a Master’s of Science in Physical Therapy at the University of Alberta and has also completed her Bachelor of Kinesiology at the University of Calgary. Growing up in Champion, AB, Carlee was involved in several sports at competitive and recreational levels as both an athlete and a coach. She is most passionate and experienced with figure skating, equestrian, volleyball and softball. She also has an avid interest in fitness and nutrition which keeps her committed to living her best and healthiest life.
When Carlee isn’t in the clinic, she can be found getting reps in at the gym, cooking and spending time with family and friends. She looks forward to advancing her Manual Therapy skills, taking Dry Needling courses and becoming certified as a Sports Therapist. Carlee believes in taking a comprehensive approach to rehab in order to maximize your recovery and performance.
● SI joint dysfunction
● Low back pain
● Neck pain
- The staff Therapists are friendly, welcoming and accommodating. My recovery was much faster than I expected. I appreciated Carlee's though explanations of the purposes/treatments and goals, and how she tailored them to my goals and abilities. I found it all to be very effective. I'm happy to say I'm able to return to the activities I enjoy much sooner than I thought I would, and definitely would recommend Nose Creek Physio.Molly Esau – Labour & Delivery Nurse
- I should have done this a few weeks ago, but here's my opinion and experience. Carlee my therapist is knowledgeable, professional and has gone out of her way to help me with my problem. I've seen her about 8 times and I truly see improvement. All the staff have been so friendly, Belle is a sweetheart and gave me a warm welcome with her smile and a goody bag! ! 😊. Totally the best physio experience here! Thank you Nose Creek Sport and physio!!!!!Susana Richards
- My physiotherapy experience was very positive! Carlee was thorough and very knowledgeable about my specific ailments. I learned about my body and how I can avoid re-injuring myself. It's important to do your assigned exercises, but I noticed a significant improvement even without doing the exercises consistently. They are a thoughtful team who work well together as they keep the client's end-goal in mind.Lisa Allen
- I got into 2 car accidents 6 months apart, and my mobility was very limited. I was treated by Carlee Anderson and she took the time to get me back to moving again. It feels good and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Thank you Nose Creek.Thuan Lam
- I blew my elbow out in early June, and I started three months of Physiotherapy with Nose Creek Sport Physiotherapy. I gotta tell you, these people took great care of me. Belle and Carlee were wonderful! Belle would meet me with a smile, making me feel relaxed for my treatment with Carlee. Carlee not only understood my concerns but showed me how I can continue my therapy at home, thus progressing me back to work in a timely and efficient manner. Thank you ladies for your care and empathy.Dean Beairsto