The Nose Creek Physiotherapy Running & Walking Evaluation Includes:
- Detailed review of your running history, current training program and goals
- Videotaped treadmill evaluation
- Detailed injury assessment
- Biomechanical evaluation to identify muscle imbalances and articular dysfunctions
- Instruction and advice on individualized warm up and cool down, injury specific exercises and running drills to teach you to correct muscle imbalances and articular dysfunctions
- Evaluation with a Physiotherapist who has completed a postgraduate diploma in Manual and Manipulative Therapy (FCAMT) and/or diploma in Sport Physical Therapy
- Computer Gait Scan
*FCAMT stands for Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy. An FCAMT Therapist has extensive postgraduate training in Orthopedic Assessment, Treatment and Manual Therapy.
How Does The Nose Creek Physiotherapy Running & Walking Evaluation Help Me Be Proactive In Preventing Injury & Enabling A Lifetime Of Quality Running and Walking?
Our certified Physiotherapists will help you to:
- Correct muscle imbalances and articular dysfunctions
- Learn about prevention
- Learn injury specific exercises and running drills to help you run and walk well
- View our Running and Walking Brochure to learn more
Don’t just walk far or run fast
DO IT WELL!
And stay injury free
Contact us for an Appointment