The primary goal of Massage Therapy is to enhance the body’s own healing processes, and to promote health and a sense of well being. Our Massage Therapists have been selected for their experience and interest in Physiotherapy.
Massage Therapy is a scientific, systematic approach to treating soft tissue and various connective tissue imbalances in the human body. Muscles are isolated, and fixed or movable pressure is applied in order to reduce pain and improve mobility.
Massage Therapy is a profession in which the practitioner applies manual techniques and may apply adjunctive therapies, with the intention of positively affecting the health and well being of the client. Practitioners utilize primarily the hands, knuckles and forearms to employ a variety of Massage techniques.
Benefits of Massage
Our highly skilled Massage Therapists will help you relax both physically and mentally to reach your optimal lifestyle. Let us help you get your flow back and move more easily through life.
- Relaxes the body, calms the nervous system and slows respiration
- Increases lymphatic drainage
- Eases pain and speeds recovery of physical injuries
- Relieves muscle tension and spasms
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Improves circulation of nutrients and oxygen to tissues throughout the body
- Strengthens the immune system, reducing the frequency of minor illnesses
- Aids in the elimination of toxins
- Increases flexibility and enhances mobility
- Reduces anxiety
- Enhances self image
- Provides a feeling of well being
- Decreases stress levels
- Reduces mental stress
- Promotes better sleep
- Calms a bad temper
- Improves concentration
Conditions Massage Helps
- Migraines, sinus and tension headaches
- Back/neck pain
- Separated, dislocated or frozen shoulder
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthritis/rheumatoid arthritis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Degenerative disc disease
Don’t let muscle aches and pains hinder your life any longer. Invest in your health, treat your body like a temple and enjoy the quality of life you deserve.
You will have access to experienced and highly skilled Massage Therapists who help you relax, heal and achieve your optimal lifestyle. Let us help you move more easily through life. Move faster… feel better.
Benefits of the packages:
• Schedule appointments as often as you want, up to 12 months in advance.
• Gift Massages to family and friends.
• 6 and 12 packs available; 12 massage package is $85.00 per massage, saving you $10.00 per massage. 6 massage package is $90.00, saving you $5.00 per massage.
Nose Creek Physiotherapy Gem Massage Menu
Represents strength, health and wisdom.
A precious thing; the finest example of perfection.
Releases mental tension and restores balance within the body.
Said to represent life and healing.
Said to calm, give strength, mental clarity and focus.
Represents strength and light.
Used for thousands of years to soothe headaches and pain of all kinds.
Helps you heal, grow and realize your goals.
Promotes a sense of peace and healing.
Arrive on Time:
Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so your Therapist can obtain a short health history. After the first appointment, please arrive 5 minutes early. If you are late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule or shorten the Massage.
Clothing: Please come in comfortable clothing that is easy to change.
Payment: Cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard. Gift certificates are also available.
Insurance Receipts: All Massage Therapists are registered and will provide you with a receipt.