EET RMT, Registered Massage Therapist, Reiki Practitioner, Champissage Practitioner
Paul was motivated to pursue a career in Massage Therapy from his interest with the human body, its muscles and its movements. He graduated as an Electronic Engineering Technologist in 2004 and as a Registered Massage Therapist in 2007 from Mount Royal College. With his comprehensive knowledge, he believes each individual is unique and each treatment should be as well. Paul embraces the holistic approach to Massage Therapy which means the whole body is considered in each treatment. Better results are obtained by identifying and correcting the source of the pain and dysfunction rather than treating the symptoms. Paul is also a certified Reiki practitioner and Champissage practitioner (Indian head and foot massage). He is currently a member of the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC).
When Paul isn’t working with his clients, he can be found fishing, woodworking and kayaking.
● Headache relief
● Shoulder, neck and upper back discomfort
- Paul Shirley is an excellent massage therapist. He targets the areas needed to release muscle tension, and is accredited for direct billing. The staff at the clinic are really nice too. Highly recommended!B
- I've received the best service from my massage therapist Paul at Nose Creeks Beddington location. I've been a client for the past 5 years. He's terrific for a relaxation massage or when I need help with a kink. He listens. He often provides suggestions for stretches or exercises when my body is out of balance.Laura May
- Paul is the best pain killer you can ever find. My sore muscles feel a lot better every time after I see Paul. I really appreciate the great work he's done. I highly recommend Paul to anyone who needs a quality massage!Joanne Li
- It was the first time in my life that I had gone to a Massage Therapist when I met Paul Sherley. My doctor had advised me that I should consider massages for my Fibromyalgia. I was actually quite worried about what was going to happen, but when I met Paul all my worries disappeared. I had an hour of complete relaxation and I felt really good. Needless to say I now go regularly and I can all around recommend him to anyone who is suffering with pain.Joan Collins