Blair here from Nose Creek Sport PT, just want to see how you are doing with your new’s resolution?
Often we get clients who have great intentions of getting more active in January, but start to experience more KNEE pain from Their workouts. IF this has happened to you SEEK help now, do not let that knee pain side track you from your New Years resolution to get healthier in 2019.
1. First, make a decision to get help. It will not go away on its own, especially if it has been there for more than 3 days.
2. Do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help ease your knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting in awkward positions – We were not designed to sit. When you sit and bend your knees, you’re putting your knees in an awkward un-natural position – which if maintained for an extended amount of time is very hard on our knees. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physiotherapy – Physiotherapy is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact at Nose Creek Physiotherapy it’s one of the most common issues we see in people aged 50+. If your Knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physiotherapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Nose Creek Physiotherapy can help you live with less knee pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free discovery session appointment at our Beddington clinic.
There are just 4 tips from our Knee pain FREE report. Feel free to go and download that report to start your journey to a pain free active lifestyle.
I am Blair on behalf of your NCSPT team, where we get you moving faster and feeling better!
- TMJ Care: Learn how to Relax These Muscles and Joints, and Reduce the Jaw Pain You Are Experiencing - February 11, 2020
- Longevity and Quality of Life: - January 28, 2020
- How To Create The Perfect Night Of Sleep - December 19, 2019